Thursday, May 23, 2013

Impressed by IMPRESS Press on Nails!

Okay, so I am a little obsessed with a couple of things in life.  Most of them I am proud of, like my love for Jesus, my husband, family and my cutey pa-tuty puppy, Samantha.  A few of them I am not so proud of...like shoes, makeup and now these stinkin' press on nails. 

It all started because I received a few packs of these beauties in the mail, for free.  BAM!  Love free stuff.  Anyways...I never tried them since I work with my hands so much I figured I would go somewhere and one would just pop off and I'd have to walk around looking like a faloofa with half my nails did.

I ended up breaking down about a week or so ago and smacked on a pair before I had to go to a graduation party for my cousin.  I figured it was only a few hours and I would just be hanging out so I should be good.  Well a week later, they were still on!!  And my week was rough on my hands...I helped my parents move their entire house...and these press on nails didn't even budge. 

So long story still long, I LOVE THESE NAILS.  They are way less expensive than getting your nails done at the salon, it takes about 5 minutes from start to finish, you can mix and match to make your own look (like I did pictured above) and the BEST PART- they will not ruin your actual nail!  That, for me, was the real seal-the-deal-moment.  I hate getting my nails done because when I run out of time...or let's be honest...money, my natural nails look like they went through a war zone. 

So go RIGHT NOW and get yourself a few pairs of these beauties.  You won't regret it!

~Don't forget to visit their website, www.impressmanicure.com and get a $1 off coupon.  They are roughly $5 so getting them even less expensive is even more awesome!

XOXO,
Sharayah

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to say that one supplier is better than the other because this is just a very small niche market. I'd advise giving Digitz by Design press on nails a shot. They are the best source for a variety of press-on nail products, such as luxury press-on nails, handmade press-on nails, instant manicure press-on nails, custom press-on nails, etc.

    ReplyDelete