Friday, April 19, 2013

Cutest Puppy Award

Hello Friends!

How BEYOND cute is my doggy?!  This is Samantha, she is my baby.  Samantha is about 3 years old and we think she is a bichon/poodle mix...and she's perfect.  She can't help it, she was born that way.

This was this past Christmas on our way to a family celebration.  My gorgeous sister, Kara, bought her this outfit and needless to say, it fit perfectly.  It was a Cinderella moment, really.  If Cinderella had 27 outfits, a memory foam bed, all natural food and was catered to 24/7.  In fact, as we speak, Samantha is snuggled up on my lap and getting what my husband and I call, "the Treatment."  She is spoiled with good ole' L.O.V.E. 

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce her since I am sure I will be talking about her quite a lot because as of this moment, she is the only baby I have.

Plus she is just super photogenic.  Like I said, she was just born that way, don't hate her 'cuz she's beautiful.

XOXO,
Sharayah

No comments:

Post a Comment