Friday, April 19, 2013

Shoes: Something Blue and a little Sparkle, too!

Hello Lovelies,

I am OBSESSED really into shoes.  These particular shoes, I had purchased for my wedding, you know, something Blue.  Clever, I know.  Anywho, I am definitely not someone who pays super close attention to details when I am shopping online.  That, as you know, is never a good thing.  I got these in the mail, fell in love with them and then realized, I was taller than my dad...like A LOT taller.  These babies were over 7" tall!!  WHAT the WHAT?! I could not be taller than my dad as he walked me down the isle.  It forced me to get yet another gorgeous pair, this time by Vera Wang, (I know, so sad, I really hated that I had to buy another pair of shoes) that were about 5" tall, which are the normal height I wear.  My husband, if I haven't told you before, is 6'7" and I am a good 5'4.5"-don't look at me like that...every half an inch counts!-so I normally always rock a pair of heels.  Plus, I just feel sexier in them.

I am going to be posting more on all my fabulous shoes, since it's only right to show them off to the world while I am not wearing them! 

What are your favorite pair of shoes?  Heels, flats, wedges?  Fill me in!

XOXO,
Sharayah

No comments:

Post a Comment