Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Decadent Cream Cheese Frosting


I just made the most delicious cupcakes...EVER.  What made it was the frosting.  It was the most amazing frosting I have ever tasted.  I will tell you the secret, but only because you asked.  Your asking right?!  Ok, ok, I'll tell you, sheesh!

                                                                       Here it is:
                                                      Decadent Cream Cheese Frosting

2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 cups sifted powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a bowl, blend together the cream cheese
and butter until creamy.
Mix in the vanilla,
then gradually mix in the confectioners’ sugar.
Beat on a med speed until creamy.
Now, Frost!
Store leftover frosting in the refrigerator after use.
Enjoy!!
 Let me know how you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment