Friday, April 19, 2013

Plan your vacation in Outfits!

                        Shoes: ShoeDazzle Top: Forever21 Skirt: WetSeal Necklace: Forever21
 Shoes: Charlotte Russe Dress and Belt: Charlotte Russe Necklace: Bought from an African Tribe to support their Women's Jobs and Children :)
 Shoes: ShoeDazzle Dress: Forever21 Necklace: Charlotte Russe

 Lavender Dress: Charlotte Russe Shoes: Charlotte Russe Necklace: WetSeal

Striped Skirt: Forever21 Shoes: Kohls Top: Forever21

Hello Lovelies!

I recently was blessed enough to go on a family vacation.  When I say "family vacation" I mean it...there were almost or just over 40 people from my family who went on a cruise together to the Caribbean!  I know what you may be thinking, what cruise line was it and did you return safely.  We ventured on the Carnival Cruise line, the one that has been having all the issues.  Luckily, we had none, all of our toilets flushed properly and we were never stranded at see with nothing to eat but white bread and onions.  Ick. 

I decided to try and be prepared for this vacation and take pictures of all the different outfits I was going to wear.  I tried to bring as little clothes as possible while also being as cute as possible.  I like to treat everyday like a little fashion show. 

So here are some tips and tricks to traveling and packing the right way the first time.

1.  Try to pick as many things that can be worn together as possible.  For example, the white corset tank top that is the first and last picture.  It is a great top to wear with both outfits, plus, you can add a jacket to either of them or throw it with a pair of pants and VOILA another adorable outfit.  

2.  Shoes.  I would LOVE to bring as many shoes as I have outfits, and I did, but it was NOT a good idea.  Having to jump sit on your suitcase in order for it to close in not ideal. SO, pick shoes that can be worn with many things.  Normally you can get away with bringing a neutral, solid, print and bright pair of shoes and using those as your staples.  If you are not a shoe-a-holic, like myself, than you won't really have a problem with this like I did.

3.  Accessories.   These are the key elements to make each outfit unique.  On trend accessories will give you your specific edge to each and every clothing option.  Pick things that will pop off the pieces in your outfit you have chosen that are going to go with the different outfits in order to make them their own.

4. Just make it your own.  Have fun and don't be afraid to stand out!

XOXO,
Sharayah

No comments:

Post a Comment