Friday, April 19, 2013

How to: Create a Twine Vase out of a beer bottle


Hello Lovelies!

Feeling crafty again!  I was definitely on a kick a little bit ago and created some pretty gorgeous things.  Toot toot! (<---that was me "tooting" my own horn...oh yeah, I went there)

Anyways, I am sure you want to know why these photos are such poor quality how to create these awesome vases and I am going to tell you how!

1. Grab an empty beer bottle, hot glue gun and some twine.  You can find twine at your local craft store.
2. Keep your twine attached to the roll since you wont know how much you are going to need and don't want any glitches on your vase. 
3. Start AT THE BOTTOM, place glue on the bottom and start wrapping.  Use as much or as little glue as you need depending on how well your twine is sticking.
4.  Keep wrapping up the bottle until you reach the top. Glue and wrap, glue and wrap, that's all there is to it.

Enjoy these!!
XOXO,
Sharayah

No comments:

Post a Comment