Friday, April 19, 2013

My Perfect Ring

Hello Friends,

I recently got married, June 9th, 2012, it was wonderful.  As I go through pictures that lead up to that amazing day I remember how long I waited for the engagement (almost 6 years!) and then the beautiful engagement day that my amazing hubby planned for me. 

First let's just talk about this ring.  Is it not the most gorgeous ring you have ever seen?!  Yes, I am a little biased but I do think my now-hubby did a darn good job of picking out the perfect ring for me! 

It is by Mark Broumand, my then fiance searched far and wide and found this dealer in California.  You can check him out on facebook, make sure you say that I referred you :)

Anyways, there is no platinum showing on the band except for a tiny peek on the bottom, the entire band is straight diamonds and the center of the amazing halo ring is a canary yellow diamond.  *swoon*

I just had to tell you about it.  We didn't have a lot of money but my man saved all those years to get my the ring of my dreams.  I just had to put him up on a pedestal for second.

Happy Friday Lovelies!
Sharayah

No comments:

Post a Comment